Monday, September 7, 2009

So, what are the deal breakers?








First, I'm still figuring out what the deal breakers are and trying to live in the moment; however, there are a few things that are non-negotiable. Like, a good sense of humor, caring to those less fortunate than you, and having an open mind. The other night I went on my first blind date and it took me two hours to get the guy to laugh. I mean, he did make a pretty good sarcastic joke, but come on! I have to be able to laugh and I appreciate original humor. Being able to laugh at yourself is a MUST. I seem to be provided with several opportunities a day to practice this, and I have learned that of course, there are appropriate times to make a joke and sometimes not, but most of the time laughing at yourself helps. As for some more laughs, checkout these pics of me doing all types of great fun things. I mean, this is a dating blog after all. I have to look like I have a life and that I live it looking cool. For example, some of the pics include dancing in New York, gardening, making funny faces, climbing mountains, you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment