Monday, September 7, 2009

What has Erin done now and why?


Ok, I admit it. Perhaps I wouldn't mind finding the love of my life if it meant that we could have separate apartments. Like, maybe right next door to each other. If you are reading this blog, you have been hand picked to help me find "the one". (Or so I think. I am not exactly sure how these blogging settings work and am just praying that my mom can't read this.) I have come to the point in my life where most of my friends have found a partner that they choose to share a life with-some for a lifetime and some for at least a little while. Regardless the fate of these unique relationships, it still keeps me wondering, "Why haven't I found one of those?" Granted, I have taken a path that includes a few curves and bumps along the road, but doesn't it at least count that those bumps have helped me figure out what I want? Ok, I know what I want. Check. Now what? I just hope to happen to bump into him at the grocery store or the dance floor? Although that does seem to work out for some people, there has got to be a better way. And, OK. Even if we don't want to admit it, haven't we all taken a wander around on match.com? I mean, it IS a big part of the way some of us find each other these days. But, how do you know what you are getting? How do you know he isn't some crazy? Ok-you're right. Experience proves that I may have not noticed some of those crazy ones in the past, but I now am an avid reader of reviews. I mean, I probably spent more time reading a review on my newly purchased washer and dryer than I did on my past suitors.

So, will you help me? Maybe everyone of your friends or boyfriend's friends are taken, but if they happen to have a job, drink less than two drinks a day, and their family isn't complete nuts-let me know! Just email me at datewitherin@gmail.com with the details. In the meantime, have them checkout this blog with my pics, interests, and what I'm looking for. And please, remember that if you know me, you know that I love to laugh and am hoping this at least brings a few laughs your way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment